Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.449 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,512 (RM3,037) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)