Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.253 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,414 (RM11,148) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)