Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.987 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,724 (1,861 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php25,800 (about 1 hour ago)