Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.775 MXN / TND
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,330 (5,316 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)