Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.744 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,218 (€3,275) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (about 2 hours ago)