Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.028 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,009 (17,758 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)