Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.919 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,967 (30,734 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)