Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.108 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,218 (19,548 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)