Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.838 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,145 (R$ 12,845) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)