Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.621 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,712 (R$ 7,955) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (41 minutes ago)