Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.837 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,631 (R$ 9,531) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (about 1 hour ago)