Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.630 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,183 (R$ 13,887) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)