Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.796 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,401 (R$ 10,939) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (34 minutes ago)