Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01770 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,950 (₩5,534,172) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)