Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01859 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 129% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 186,332 (₩10,022,730) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)