Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01734 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,802 (₩5,812,018) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)