Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,295 (₩5,158,149) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)