Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01837 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,049 (₩4,466,546) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)