Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22583 MXN / BDT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,778 (Taka 153,997) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (about 1 hour ago)