Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.793 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 93% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,965 (C$5,744) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)