Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.613 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,826 (C$5,805) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)