Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.040 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,828 (C$3,905) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)