Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.946 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,688 (C$3,706) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)