Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.023 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 100% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,881 (C$6,515) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)