Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.135 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 100% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,937 (C$6,471) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (37 minutes ago)