Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16860 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,105 (₨231,937) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)