Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17603 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,644 (₨242,257) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)