Cost of living comparison between São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00091 MXN / STD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,574 (20,495,579 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in York costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,337 (about 1 hour ago)