Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 MXN / STD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,882 (55,461,730 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)