Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 836 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.765 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,882 (R$ 10,213) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 915 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)