Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 725 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,216 (R$ 10,200) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 3 hours ago)