Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,745 (R$ 10,265) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)