Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.009 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,098 (R$ 4,010) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)