Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 608 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.954 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,214 (R$ 9,441) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)