Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.678 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,838 (R$ 7,897) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)