Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.361 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,589 (R$ 14,286) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)