Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,094 (R$ 13,122) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)