Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.695 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,817 (R$ 12,084) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)