Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.909 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,376 (R$ 15,151) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)