Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.796 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,979 (R$ 12,592) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (34 minutes ago)