Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.996 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 147,911 (R$ 24,670) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)