Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.430 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,902 (R$ 13,242) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)