Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 687 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.676 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,120 (R$ 13,058) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)