Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39721 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,307 (RD$ 260,081) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)