Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.808 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,330 (R$ 4,533) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)