Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 662 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.947 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,374 (R$ 11,160) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)