Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.909 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,166 (R$ 12,867) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 3 hours ago)