Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37636 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 68,607 (Php182,292) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)