Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39603 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 71,458 (Php180,438) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)