Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.269 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,924 (ARS $47,994) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)