Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39895 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,712 (RD$ 164,712) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)