Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37394 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,364 (RD$ 107,941) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (37 minutes ago)