Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39721 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,329 (RD$ 227,408) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)