Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38234 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,060 (RD$ 102,158) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)