Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37901 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,843 (RD$ 144,700) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (about 1 hour ago)