Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43076 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,020 (RD$ 37,190) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 32,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨16,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 6,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 10,750 (about 1 hour ago)