Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.809 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,550 (4,974 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)