Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.001 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,740 (2,597 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)