Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.623 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,651 (3,346 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)