Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.405 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,151 (€2,908) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (33 minutes ago)