Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.158 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,192 (€2,656) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (28 minutes ago)