Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,776 (€5,350) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 3 hours ago)