Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.255 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,492 (€1,280) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vitória costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 6.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)