Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.789 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,015 (€3,292) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)