Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 596 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.614 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,939 (€3,491) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)