Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00739 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,774 (COL$12,559,068) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)