Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,737 (COL$7,148,068) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)