Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 762 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00640 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,844 (COL$7,632,089) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)