Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02796 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,215 (CH$544,230) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)