Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,733 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03115 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,517 (CH$2,135,077) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)