Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,631 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03134 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,678 (CH$1,808,525) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)