Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,180 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03166 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,146 (CH$3,415,326) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)