Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,001 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02741 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,785 (CH$1,633,884) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)