Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,074 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02854 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,106 (CH$1,790,591) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)