Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.330 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,627 (€3,029) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (about 1 hour ago)