Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.405 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,171 (€3,087) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)