Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.990 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,438 (€2,977) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (41 minutes ago)