Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,989 (€3,394) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (40 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)