Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,836 (Bs 63,809,999) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)