Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,410 (Bs 41,220) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (31 minutes ago)