Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.906 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,463 (Bs 25,424) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)