Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.779 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,897 (Bs 27,480) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)