Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.827 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,981 (Bs 26,267) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 2 hours ago)