Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,213 (Bs 92,622,279) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (33 minutes ago)