Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.271 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,701 (ARS $6,847) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)