Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,931 (ARS $25,956) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)