Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00693 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,804 (COL$7,624,644) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)