Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 73,517 (COL$11,304,745) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)