Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00661 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,501 (COL$8,242,536) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)