Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00647 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,764 (COL$5,062,201) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)