Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,551 (COL$4,995,912) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (41 minutes ago)