Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00672 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,375 (COL$6,455,925) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)