Cost of living comparison between Santa Maria, Brazil and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.100 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,576 (R$ 3,537) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Birmingham costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥110 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)