Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.796 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,707 (R$ 10,129) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)