Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.878 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,530 (R$ 11,179) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)