Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.601 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,044 (R$ 7,507) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)