Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.100 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,950 (R$ 3,271) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 40 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 11,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)