Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.204 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,759 (€3,727) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)