Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.714 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 106,590 ($b39,277) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)