Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.565 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,104 ($b17,582) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (26 minutes ago)