Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.780 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,509 ($b20,329) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)