Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 682 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.718 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,506 ($b23,000) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (29 minutes ago)