Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.578 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,849 ($b20,108) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (37 minutes ago)