Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.901 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,766 ($b24,740) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)