Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.631 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,083 (R$ 10,670) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 2 hours ago)