Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.630 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,099 (R$ 20,622) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)