Cost of living comparison between Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.808 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,753 (R$ 3,401) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)