Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 56% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,567 (﷼ 123,786,230) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)