Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.209 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,808 (€3,244) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)