Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.749 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,695 (€1,457) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)