Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,203 (€3,708) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)