Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.970 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,040 ($3,692) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)