Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 700 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.838 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 28% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,802 ($3,387) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)