Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,288 (L 77,113) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)