Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 574 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.810 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,301 (L 64,606) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)