Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,560 (L 106,366) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)