Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,920 (L 51,411) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (31 minutes ago)