Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.877 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 14% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,265 (L 16,274) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seoul costs ₩4,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nellore costs ₨158 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)