Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,336 in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)