Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,308 in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)