Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,647 in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)