Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,142 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)