Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,299 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (26 minutes ago)