Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,244 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)