Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,752 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)