Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.801 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,325 (ARS $54,083) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)