Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.225 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 71,746 (ARS $58,575) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)