Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,856 in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)