Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 652 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,312 in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)