Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35803 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 87% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,097 (Php229,300) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)