Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37469 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 103% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,383 (Php259,904) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)