Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 82% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 6,127 (ARS $5,970) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)