Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41693 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 105% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,480 (Php92,293) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)