Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03134 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,828 (CH$2,163,977) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)