Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,295 in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)