Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,772 (ARS $52,059) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)