Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,154 (ARS $37,705) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)