Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,211 ($2,102) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)